Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Darcie Peet
















OK, sometimes I come across an artist that just makes me feel like I have been living life in the slowwww lane. Darcie Peet has such an impressive body of work, depicting so many gorgeous vistas, I don't know how she does it! Especially if you look at her biography and realize that she has achieved excellence in other fields as well.

Her website is so impressive, due to the huge collection of impeccably rendered landscapes. She has real talent for capturing the many moods of mountain light. It makes me feel like I have just been on a great backpacking trip. The vivid colors suck you in to take in all of the subtle details. I will have to keep coming back to appreciate all that there is to offer!

Darcie, if you see this I wanted to get permission to post this, but I couldn't find contact info, so please let me know if you want it removed!

No comments:

Post a Comment